Saturday, May 17, 2008

Turning over a new leaf


Thanks Nick. Alicia here, reporting from central Dubai.

I'm compelled to jump on the meme bandwagon after Midge bought the wagon and put a band on it. So here goes:

Five things found in your bag:
1. Nokia cellphone, cheapest one off the rack, connected via Etisalat
2. Prescription eyeglasses (Giorgio Armani).. I may be blind-o but I'm stylish-o
3. Hertz key and keychain
4. Frequent Sipper Club card from Gloria Jean's
5. Passport / Visa

Five favorite things in your room:
1. Mirror
2. Down comforter
3. Silky Pajamas
4. Digital camera
5. Stuffed pug

My room isn't exceptionally personalized. I haven't been in it long enough.

Five things you have always wanted to do:
1. Climb Mt Hood
2. Write a crappy novel for NaNoWriMo
3. Live and work abroad (hey!)
4. Go to Pompeii and see the ruins of massive volcanic destruction (I'm so jealous of you Krista.)
5. Build a library in Guatemala and make it vastly successful

Five things you are currently in to:
1. The Onion's top 25 albums of 2007 (Thanks Emily!) 
2. Researching India & Sri Lanka
3. Get Fit Programme (note: no more cake, starting Tomorrow).
4. Brandon's Arkansas & Franzen's The Corrections 
5. Fashion: specifically, Abaya design

3 comments:

Midge said...

Excellent. I very much enjoyed your top 5. Let me know what you think of The Corrections, I've already read it and Nick is reading it now.

Max Power said...

It's a good list, but not great. I would suggest you add more references to your testicles, like I did.

Alicia said...

Max, yours was a great list. I wouldn't even TRY to rise to that level.