Thursday, March 26, 2009

Imposterization

That last post was actually me, posing as Stanley, for some strange reason. It's FINALLY the weekend and I am so pleased.

My witty crafty pal over at Lipstick & Legalese was recently fawning-Obama, and today I must do the same. He's going to answer my questions on whitehouse.gov tonight. I don't know if the rest of you noticed that whitehouse.gov has been taking questions and votes on questions for the last couple of days, but the potheads sure did. The top-ranked questions in every category have something to do with legalizing marijuana (including categories like "budget", "jobs", "financial stability", etc.) One-track mind, these internet-savvy ganja bums.  I wonder whether Obama will actually address these questions. One way or another, I will be watching and adoring.

We ordered a bunch of Chinese food and we're gonna get stuft silly and watch Lost tonight and stay up late and generally appreciate life. My colleague, who has been very, Very pregnant, for some amount of time that seems way too long, went to the hospital this afternoon to presumably have her baby. So maybe by next week sometime I'll get to snuggle a brand new baby whose cuteness I can appreciate and who I will have no responsibility for! 

No comments: