Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not a great way to wake up




Murray beats Federer in Round 1 of the Dubai Tennis Championships?? What??? Is this really my life???

At least Nadal will be there. (Hopefully.) And maybe Djokovic. I think Federer is on a bender. After losing in the Oz open he obviously didn't work very hard or practice in the lead-up to DTC. Thanks a lot, Roger. You are now my SECOND favorite tennis player, and I don't care how boyishly good looking you are. I'm going to be at the aviation club all day Friday and Saturday (a total loss of a weekend, I could be mopping), with no chance of seeing a Nadal-Federer battle. Crap!

1 comment:

Max Power said...

Oh, boo fucking hoo. Sob... I'm mildly disappointed by the world-class tennis I'm forced to watch in my new home. Waaah. Up yours Salaz. Can't wait to visit!