Friday, September 26, 2008

Quirks?


So, I was "tagged" as they say, by Emily, my sister, of emilysculinaryadventures so now I am tasked with describing 6 of my "quirks".

1. I always wait to get more petrol (for some reason) until my heartrate rises and the possibility of being stranded on Sheikh Z road becomes a 50/50 proposition. 

2. I have been known to refuse to go to the dentist until I am in excruciating pain and in need of a root canal.  

3. I believe almost everything can be improved by adding Tobasco sauce.  Including the Seattle Seahawks.  

4. I refuse to pay more than 25.00USD for dress shoes (and only when the previous pair has fully depreciated), but will happily spend hundreds on dining and drinking.   

5.  I carefully examine each days political headlines from a wide range of publications, then read the individual articles, fretting or rejoicing endlessly over the way the contents are being consumed by the public in relation to what I believe is the "correct" and "impartial" way to view the days events. 

6. I memorize odd things.  Like almost all the national capitals.  Or quotes from Shakespeare.  Or from the Simpsons.  But I can never remember to take the clothes out of the washing machine.   



No comments: